mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Yahoo still shooting at its toes

I do like my Yahoo mail accounts. One in particular gets at least 100 SPAM mails a month and is almost perfect in putting SPAM in the Spam folder and everything else in the in-box.

However every so often at the top of my inbox are Yahoo ads. Can't delete them or redirect them to SPAM just have to wait for them to disappear.

No longer can I create a new Yahoo eMail account without including my non-existent cell phone number.

Now to create additional irritation, when you access just about any Yahoo webpage you're likely to get the pop-up pictured below.

As a finale to the rant I double dog dare any one to find a way to give feed back to Yahoo, as to how really irritating these features are!

Attachment 62377

Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2015-10-21 at 11.25.29 AM.png (310.8 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1jBfglv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire