mercredi 28 octobre 2015

So, no iPhone Apps on iPad in iOS9?

So, I took the plunge and upgraded my iPad to iOS9. Did a backup, nuke and restore and everything went smoothly, no glitches. GREAT!

So then I go to open an iPhone app that I run on my iPad as there is no native version of this app, but it has been updated for iOS9 and up to this point, I have never had a problem with it. Tap on icon and it apparently opens, then....

Crash.

Another app, the same thing. Yet another with the same results. I spent the next few minutes opening every app on my iPad and came to this conclusion: Under iOS9, iPhone apps will NOT work on my iPad anymore. Not. Even. ONE. Opened.

Please tell me that this is just a glitch, or is running iPhone apps on an iPad now a discontinued feature?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1XyJTWR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire