vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Need help setting up Desktops

Even though I've been a Mac user for 5 years, I've never really used desktops or spaces.

I'd like to give it a try now. I run a small business and wear multiple hats. I'd like to set up a desktop for each hat.

For instance, I need to do shipping and fulfillment once a day. I'd like to flip to the Fulfillment Desktop each time and have all my apps open. Most of my apps are actually web pages so I need to have multiple browser windows open, each one with a different page.

The problem is this - even though I have Chrome assigned to All Desktops, the browser is always in the same state for each desktop. If I open a webpage on one desktop, it's open on all desktops.

Is there anyway around this or is this how desktops works - in an app-centric way?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Nu5j5Q

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire