mercredi 14 octobre 2015

Random Apple Moments in History - footage

I was just going through some OLD folders and found 2 files.

1. 10 yrs ago this past May, the 1st Apple store opened in Canada - @ Yorkdale. A few ehMacians will recall all meeting there. I shot some video of the lineup @ 1030am, leaving the store (with an old Nokia phone). There's an original w/ audio, but I found the silent version. I bought some Bose earphones that day.

[watch]


2. I was in the lineup in SF @ MacWorld for the Apple keynote in Jan 2007: the day the iPhone was unveiled.



In fact, I still have the video from that day at the hall, and I still lay claim to the idea that this might have been one of the 1st videos of the iPhone[/url] to hit the web.

[]

Time flew by.

H!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1k49MiU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire