mercredi 28 octobre 2015

F*@K Apple (caution, rant inside)

I'm getting so sick of Apple.

Mavericks, Yosemite, and now El Capitan have all introduced problems for me. This latest OS is truly a piece of crap. I'm sure it works great for a lot of you, and especially on newer equipment, but I'd swear it's designed to run like crap on older hardware so people upgrade (just like their iPhone OS - my sister's iPhone 5 is the buggiest piece of crap since updating to OS 9. Co-incidence? Doubtful)

Since updating to El Capitan my computer has been running terribly, constantly freezing, especially Safari, and I get random log outs, etc. Worst part of all is iTunes just killed my iPod. Bad enough I keep getting asked to sign into Apple Music, which I NEVER signed up for in the first place, but this goddamn piece of **** software just killed my iPod when I tried to restore it.

I JUST bought this 3rd gen iPod. The 3rd gen was my very first iPod, and I bought it for the nostalgia. As soon as I tried to copy over music though, iTunes kept crashing. It would not transfer music over properly. I have seen this before with my previous iPhone, a bug I think that has to do with transferring over music using a playlist.

Anyway, damn thing stalls when it was restoring and now my iPod won't boot past the Apple logo. The HDD just keeps clicking away. It was working just fine before I updated iTunes and attempted to restore it.

Really sick of this BS.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ReYdAh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire