vendredi 9 octobre 2015

Preview won't open pdf

I got a new Mac Mini that came with OS10.9.4

Transferred all my files from my old Mini that was still running 10.6.8
Now I find that preview on 10.9.4 won't open certain pdf files even though they opened fine with preview on 10.6

Many pdf files open fine with preview but some just don't.
Strange thing is that if I go to preview and look at "Open recent" the pdf file that didn't open show up as an entry so it seems as if preview thinks it has opened that file previously, it just doesn't display.

Tried open the files from within preview, still no go.
But both Acrobat and Acrobat Reader open those problem pdf files just fine.

Any suggestions how an can coax preview to open those problem pdf files?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1PlOOYT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire