mardi 27 octobre 2015

Any wireless deals to add an iPad / new service right now?

Hi,

Just picked up an iPad Air 2, and would like to add it to my current plan with Telus. They want $10 a month to add it on, and share the current data that I have. I'm a little choked with them as I've been with them for over a year, and they just informed me that with home internet and 2 cell phones, that I was eligible for a $15 a month discount the entire time. They applied it to my next bill, but wouldn't backdate it for any amount of time.

Anyway, for ease I'd just like to add it to telus, but wanted to see if there are any other smoking deals out there. I'd switch both my phones over if I could really wrangle something nice up, that would make the iPad plan virtually costless.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1LWa8iJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire