lundi 3 novembre 2014

Copy a DVD

This can't be that hard on a Mac.



My wife asked me if I could create a copy of a school DVD. I have been following the instructions in this post http://ift.tt/1DWsA6B

but I can't seem to get it to work as when i insert the blank dvd it says there is not enough space as seen in attached screenshot.



Here are the instructions




Quote:








Duplicate a CD or DVD



1. Insert the DVD/CD;

2. Open Disk Utility, and select the DVD/CD from the left side list (select the DVD/CD icon on top);

3. from the DU File menu select New | Disk Image from Disk 1;

4. Choose to format the disk image as DVD/CD Master, name the disk image and click Save;

5. When the .cdr file is finished select it with mouse and press COMMAND-I to open the Get Info and check the box to lock the file;

6. Choose the .cdr file from the left side list, click Burn, and insert a new, blank DVD or CD.



The disc will have the .cdr extension which you want to change to .iso before burning.



Now I don't know why they left the last line out of the sequence and is it required?








via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1x0PIk0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire