mardi 4 novembre 2014

gmail account crossover

Hey folks! Been a while since posting, family and work got in the way.

Anyway, things have been running smooth with our macs but lately I have been having trouble with my gmail accounts.

I will receive an email through account one and respond to the email with account 1 in the 'from' box. I will receive a response back but the next time I reply and receive a response it will be through account 2. After a few more replies and responses it will be through account 3. What gives?

Account 1 was created for work related emails

Account 2 was created for friends

Account 3 was created to sell on kijiji

They all have 'imap.gmail.com' for the incoming mail server

The outgoing seems to be all over the place for each and I don 't know what they should be.

Thanks for any help I can get!

Good to be here.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1txWsUd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire