mardi 4 novembre 2014

What to do with an old iMac

Hello brain trust. Another question. I have a 2009 iMac, 20inch, 2.66 Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 320 GB HD. About a year ago I noticed a the lower half of the screen was dimmer than the upper half. Scouting around I figured the one/some/ of the lower LED back light was burned out. I replaced it with a 2013 27" iMac earlier this year. When I was last in the repair shop I asked about fixing the 2009 iMac. The tech told me it would cost about $400 to fix the back light, which was probably more than the machine was worth. Other than the screen, and its age, it was working fine when I last shut it down. I hate to scrap it, but was wondering what my options might be? I'm not really looking for very much money, if any, but hate to see it in the garbage. Any thoughts? Thanks. Bobby





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/10s7NuL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire