lundi 8 décembre 2014

need long distance calling card...

I am going to Germany for Christmas with my parents to visit the grandparents. I work in a family business, my dad is the owner. I have a travel plan for his iPhone, 100 mins/150 texts/100mb data for 31 days. I wrongly assumed that he would be able to phone Canada with this, but when talking to Rogers it turns out this would be a long distance call. The only option they gave me would be to buy a long distance calling card for calling Canada. Incoming calls would be long distance as well.



I have never purchased a long distance calling card or any calling card for that matter. How does this work? Any idea on prices, rough estimates? the 100 mins of talk would be enough and the data he has with the travel plan is plenty. Just need an affordable option for long distance from Germany to Canada.





Hope that makes sense.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1qktj0s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire