lundi 23 février 2015

Airdrop

I have a late model MBP (2012, proc 2.5 GHz intel Core i5) running Yosemite and a newly acquired Mac Mini (late 2012 model). I am trying to enable Airdrop between the two units. Not sure what i am missing here. Airdrop shows up on both Finder Screens. I checked the Security and Privacy Panel in both machines and found that the Mac Mini Panel for the Firewall is unpopulated, while the Firewall panel on the MBP is populated as follows:

-File Sharing (AFP,SMB)

-Printer Sharing

-Screen Sharing

-iTunes

all of the above have Allow incoming connections, which is what i want. So how do i enable these attributes on the mac Mini. I tried dropping a file onto the MBP Airdrop Screen and nothing happened. Still kind of new to Mac and am eager to learn more. I am slowly weening myself from M$ PC. Although i still like to fool with the hardware side.



Any help with the Airdrop problem is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.:)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zzhy5h

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire