jeudi 26 février 2015

Ancient PowerMac 8500

I'm in the process of clearing out some of my old gear.



The largest item is my old PowerMac 8500, a wonderful= machine at the time, but now is just gathering dust and taking up a lot of room.



I thought I would check with everyone here to see if anyone had any interest in my prize.



Powermac 8500

Processor PowerPC G3

128 MB ram

SCSI

Ethernet

CRT monitor

Also an external hard drive, old Apple external CD drive

plus an external tape drive (no blank tapes - at the moment but I'll look around.



I haven't decided if I want to sell it (cheap) or perhaps exchange for some small Mac related item? Make a suggestion.



I think it would be best to do a direct pickup - shipping might be a problem.

I could meet somewhere local - Newmarket - Orangeville



Anyway, I'm in the process of trying the erase the hard drives, but if no-one is interested I'll just trash them (heavy mallet technique)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1DeiMnI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire