vendredi 20 février 2015

Yosemite not recognizing time machine backup source?

Hi folks,



I'm on Yosemite 10.10.2.



My Time Machine backup is on an external hard drive housed in a JBOD esata case. The HD is recognized when I connect it while I'm in Yosemite.



However, I need to restore the entire OS back a month*, but when I restart and boot into the Time Machine System Restore, it can't see my backup source. Nothing shows up at all.



Any idea? I've tried to google, but anything I find is related to individual files and nothing about a full system restore.



I did confirm within Time Machine that the backup point does exist.



I just need to see it!



Any help or direction would be fantastic.



Thanks,

Keebler



* for anyone wondering why - FCX will not see my ADVC300. I had a problem with a 3rd party H.264 card and we (the company's support team and I), deleted a variety of files to resolve the issue, but something related to Quicktime/FCX has affected it. I did re-install FCX, but it's still not working. I'd like to re-install Quicktime, but it seems QT is only installed with Yosemite. As this is a secondary machine, I don't care if I go back a month. The card won't be an issue either so I'm good to go back.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1FFovsO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire