dimanche 15 février 2015

MacBook Pro (non-retina) upgrade

I'm about to inherit and 13" non-retina MacBook Pro, I was looking for someone smaller than my 17" that was making things too challenging to carry.

Friend gave me his old 13". Just needed to remove files, so I bought him a 3TB external.



I'm pretty sure I'm going to max it out and use it for the next 6 months @ least. I'm going to install a SSD for sure, and max out the ram (16G).



Anyone w/ experience w/ this unit know of anything I should look out for?? Or will this be the classic HD install, and boot? I'm considering taking out the optical for a 2nd HD. Is the kit sold anywhere in Toronto?



Is there anyway I can install Mavs?? I don't think the Apple does anything but 10.10 correct?? Although, i might not be against 10.10 since there's a great dev feature i could use - but i'd have to move my iPhone to iOS 8 too.... anyhow, just looking for some wisdom. Pretty excited. Haven't own a SSD powered lap yet.



Thx



H!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Dvqsph

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire