dimanche 15 février 2015

Problem with Pages

Have been using Pages for some time. Reasonable program for the most part.

I tried to use files stored in an older version of Pages, specifically files

stored on my hard drive from December 2012 in the Pages format. The new Pages

5.5.2 (2120) will not recognize these files and advise met

o load the new version of Pages, which i have done.



In theory one would expect the newer version of Pages (loaded when I upgraded to Ysoemeite)

to recognize the older version of Pages.And when I was completed using the file, save

the file under the newer Pages format.



Doesn't work. Even if Pages is open on the desktop and I attempt to open a previously saved Pages file, the program tells me to download the new version of Pages.



Am I missing something, perhaps in the program itself?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Df7956

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire