samedi 28 février 2015

Buying a "newer" Mac Pro

Proof, I guess that good things never go out of style and will always be in demand-no matter how finite the supply. I have a Quad Core Mac pro which has served me faithfully these many years ( I think I got it in 2007 as a replacement for one of those Leaky Macs)

anyhew--I know it's not state of the art by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm kinda looking at buying something newer and beefier, say a 12- core Nehalem ( I thought it would be Nikto, oh well)...but they do seem to be in pretty short supply. I can find a guy who might have a few in stock, but he's in MIssisauga Ontario, and I'm here in Alberta. I don't know of any "refurbished" mac pro dealers in Edmonton as such. so, it'd be him or macsales.com. Either way, I'll be paying for the shipping. If anyone knows of someone who sells this kind of thing in Alberta, drop me a line, otherwise,I'll have to line 'em up and fire when ready. Wonder if they take trades?

Interestedly

:cool:

JB





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1wyzgok

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire