samedi 14 février 2015

For Sale Quad G5, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD

Up for grabs is my PowerMac G5:




  • Quad 2.5GHz

  • 4GB RAM (4 x 1GB modules; 4 banks still empty)

  • 1TB HD (in the top bay; one HD bay empty)

  • Fresh install of 10.5.x

  • No wi-fi, but I have used it successfully with USB wifi adapters (believe it was an Asus)


I ran this until mid last year when I purchased a replacement Mac Mini, and kept it until I was sure I could safely erase it. The machine only has OS X on it - nothing else. In a previous life it was my Photoshop workhorse, so it is quite capable of running Photoshop (I was running CS2) with dual displays on DVI (a 24" and 19") without issue.





Asking price, $200. Would prefer pickup in the Toronto High Park area, but can meet with folks in the GTA, schedule permitting.



Will consider shipping at buyers expense, and this includes buyer footing the bill for a box big enough (sadly I don't have anything big or sturdy enough to hold a tower of this size).



Some generic info online:


Thanks,

-10d





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1KYGDfq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire