vendredi 13 février 2015

Web Design Software for MAC

So the questions is : What would be a stupid easy - brain dead simple replacement for iWEB

it still works but it is getting long in teeth for what I want to do.

[ i am far from a web designer or coder ]

I redid my website in weebly - not releasing what free meant. LOL [ can't download it off their site. - stupid me. ]

I tried Rapid Weaver and I just sat there staring at the screen for 10 mins and gave up..

Moved on to SandVox - it managed to 'steal' my site i designed off weebly but locked out all except 3 pages and stripped the design out of it.

I did find something called freeway express - but it is like iWeb but stripped down.



I am Looking for something stupid simple like iWeb without having to learn too much more.



thanks for any advise.

I do own dreamweaver cs6 - can I use that to steal the site off weebly?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/17uBG1E

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire