jeudi 12 février 2015

Need Help and Advice About Buying A Car From Auto House Ltd

I am not sure if this is the perfect forum to ask this question but I hope that I will get one of two helpful answers as this forum has large number of members from Canada. My daughter has just started going to college and I am looking to buy a second hand car for her so she can travel without any problem. Since I am very busy these days with my business so I don't have lots of time to visit different car dealers and find a car for my daughter. So I am trying to get help from the internet and I have a dealer "Auto House Ltd" that is not far away from our home and have few good options within our range. But I am not sure whether they are a reliable car dealer or just a scam. So I am looking to get some reviews from some of their past clients who has experience dealing with them. Please spare a minute or two and share your experience dealing with Auto House Ltd and make my task of getting a car for my daughter easier for me.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1B1qXbi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire