dimanche 8 février 2015

intel iris pro graphics: opinions?

Hello All:



I'm finally preparing to purchase a new mbp. It's been a very difficult task however, since apple appears to have 'recently added' an entirely new selection of refurb machines. Aside from price, which I'd like to keep closer to $1500 than $2000, I'm wondering if you folks would care to weigh in on the difference between the intel iris pro graphics vs NVIDIA. And if you've got a bit of time, kindly take a look at the current group of "Refurbished" 15" mbp. I'm not as interested in the 2012 models as I am with the 2013 and 2014 models. CPU speeds are also confusing me. There are quite a few 'experts' in the forum. I'd truly like to hear what you have to say.



Thanks for your opinion. I'm hoping it'll help me decide.



Regards,

Ciaochiao





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1AIU6rA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire