mercredi 18 février 2015

What is my MacBook Pro worth?

Just trying to add more post to my name to be able to post something in the Classifieds



But this is what I would like to sell:

MacBook Pro 15" Retina, Mid 2014

2.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7

Turbo Boost up to 3.7GHz

16GB 1600MHz memory

512GB PCIe-based flash storage 1

Intel Iris Pro Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB GDDR5 memory

Built-in battery (8 hours)



I bought it last month (Jan 13, 2015) and needed it for a business trip.



Of course, I'm back and don't really use it anymore... I just really needed to do some work on the road for a few weeks.



It's in great condition - I put a Speck Case on it - Black - to keep it from scratches.



It was refurbished so I paid $2300 plus taxes.

of course it's would be $2700 plus taxes if bought new in store.



Nothing wrong with it, I just don't need it. Would rather do something local - I'm not mailing it unless you pay up front - no offense but... that's why something local in Ottawa or around would be better. $2200.00

You can add apple care to it anytime till Jan 2016.



Thanks for looking.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1G49I8q

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire