samedi 8 août 2015

Any Bento users still out there?

I just got a brand new (2012) MacBook Pro yesterday because it was one of the last with a CD/DVD drive and 500 GB hard drive space for a fair price. Loving it, but I have one hurdle to overcome:
I rely on Bento for my musical side job which still works fine on my older MacBook (2008), though the battery will no longer charge on it, and it can't run anything newer than Lion. It was time to upgrade.

I can transfer older apps easily enough to the new machine, but am having some difficulty getting Bento 4.1.2 to work, although Bento 4.0.6 does. My data is in the newer version however, which the older version does not read. Any suggestions?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1DEbkZy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire