dimanche 9 août 2015

Any suggestions on how to escalate a support issue?

My daughter has a MBP that has been having problems since almost the day she bought it. It's still covered under AppleCare.

Random crashes and freeze ups, graphics glitches, very slow to boot. She has taken it in multiple times to the Apple Store and each time, they just restart her computer and tell her there is nothing wrong. The problems always returned.

I finally got involved a couple of months ago. After a few calls, I finally got a sympathetic Senior Support Advisor who told me that my search for help was over, he would take care of the problem. I felt so relieved. He documented the call and told me back up and wipe the computer and to take it into Sherway Apple Store. He also gave he his personal email address and extension number. I got the computer back a few days later. The result was exactly the same as the previous visits. "No problem found".

Since then, I've emailed the Senior Support Advisor and called him twice and left voicemails. No return calls or emails.

Now I am at a loss. I'm a bit dismayed at this lack of support and runaround. I did not expect this from Apple. I've had nothing but good things to say about my Apple experiences for the past 8 years. Now I am having serious doubts.

Can anyone suggest the best course of action? Who can I call at Apple to escalate this?

Thanks.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1OZaiIl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire