vendredi 7 août 2015

iPhone 5's Mysterious Data Usage

I just picked up an iPhone 5 today.

Nothing is installed yet, only the stock apps. I am in the process of downloading the OS 8.4 update, but am connected to wifi.

Meanwhile, going through settings I checked the data usage and there's 35MB of data unaccounted for. There are only 4 apps in the list that I can restrict data usage, and none of them are anywhere close to 35MB.

With my data usage mysteriously going up in only a matter of minutes, I had to turn off data. Normally I just leave it on so when I go out I don't have to manually turn on and off the data.

Anyone know what's up with this?? It shouldn't be using ANY data when I'm connected to wifi.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IwCDlm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire