lundi 3 août 2015

mac mail not sending

I have searched everywhere (well apparently not EVERY where - because I couldn't find it) to see if I can solve this.

My mail will not go - no matter which address I use - my main one or my gmail - I get this error

This message could not be sent. It will remain in your Outbox until it can be sent.

This message could not be sent because your account does not have a preferred outgoing mail server. Select an outgoing mail server from the list below.

And no list is given.

Do I have to take my emails out and reinstall them?

I am using a Macbook Pro - OS X -10.10.4

And while I have you thinking - could you please tell me where to find the disk utility so I can check why my computer is SOOO slow?

Thank you so much


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IUi7AH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire