mardi 25 août 2015

Apple music?!!

So, a couple of days ago, apple music started acting up, I have the latest update and all, and I was probably one of the very lucky few who didn't end up with a mess on their hands when signing up for th free trial. However, now Apple music does not stream at all, I can see the albums under for you, songs and all, but will not play instead a message pops up asking me to sign up to Apple music! I click on the plan type I want, and it greys out. And nothing else happens!
I restarted my iPhone, Apple music was back on and plays all right, a little bit later, the same problem occurs and now it happens on iPhone and iPad as well!!
Maybe it's a sign to cancel the whole thing and stick with the old way of listening to music??
Anybody else having these issues??


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1JxfHqc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire