dimanche 16 août 2015

App data transfer

I just got an iPad Air 2, and have been transferring everything from my old iPad2 to the new one. I can't seem to transfer any of my app data to my new iPad. I have selected all my apps on my old iPad through iCloud, under Manage Storage. I've also tried transferring through iTunes. All games (Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Alpabetty, etc.) are transferred, but have zero data, and all games start at the beginning (rather than level 277 which I'm on in Candy Crush). I've wiped my new iPad several times and started again, to no avail. Even Messenger has no history and I have many conversations saved there. What am I missing? Thanks for any advice you might have. I've only been at it for two days....


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1IUhHqQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire