mardi 25 août 2015

Transfer Programs and Data.1

I did follow the advice of more than one of you the previous time I raised this topic and transferred the entire User folder from my CCC backup of an older, now effectively dead, MB. I had, however, to get rid of some of the user folders and files in order to free up some HD space. Not a problem in most cases.
Except the case of my main keychain folder.
It is on a USB disc and I can get it into my Keychain on this MBP but I have to quit Keychain in order to eject the USB stick and then lose the Keychain in question.
How can I get the folder out of the USB stick and into Keychain on this MBP and have it stay there and still be able to eject the USB stick? ( I get the message "Can't eject USB because it's being used by Keychain")
Also, how do I get my contact info into the Address Book app.?
Thanks.
Aside from that, the tactic of importing all the User files was useful.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Uca8yW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire