mercredi 19 août 2015

Macintosh Performa 6400/180 distorted display problem

I have a Macintosh Performa 6400/180 connected to an Apple Multiple Scan 15 Display Model Number M2943. When the computer is powered up, I get a patchy looking, distorted display. I can see the floppy disk icon and the mouse pointer when I move the mouse through the distortion. I can hear the hard drive cycling with flashing of the activity drive led. Is the problem with the computer or the monitor? I have 2 of these monitors, and getting the same distorted display on both. What and where is the defected part(s) located? I am an electronics technician and able to do circuit repairs. Thanks for your help.
Michael

Here is a picture of the display I am getting:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Macintosh Performa 6400-180 Problem.jpg (1.41 MB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1K7o0tl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire