vendredi 28 août 2015

Post Apple Photos workflow...

So Apple Photos has been around for a few months now and it ticks quite a few boxes - but not all of them. In the past, when most of my pictures came from my DSLR, I had no (conceptual) problem loading my cards onto Lightroom, doing my edits (with or without Photoshop) and exporting my 'keepers' to iPhoto on my Mac which would then synch to other devices.

A few things have changed however:

- I use my iPhone 6 a lot for general photography. My DSLR is now only for 'special projects'
- iCloud Photos has been launched although it's not clear where the hi res originals sit
- The Photos editing tools have improved, although again it's not clear if this is non destructive editing or the old style iPhoto multiple (large) files

Lightroom and photoshop are obviously better editors, organisers and metadata editors than Photos but the effort is getting greater...

Anybody has modernised their workflow recently in light of the changes above?

Ta v much


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1LzGy4i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire